The Marconi Instruments TF2091B Noise Generator and the TF2092B Noise Receiver (when used together) make up the OA2090 White Noise Test Set (units are sold separately). The OA2090 permits measurement of intermodulation products and noise in multi-channel telephone link equipment. A noise signal generated by the instrument is used to simulate full traffic conditions in 12 channel up to 2700 channels. This signal is applied to the baseband circuit of the equipment under test and the noise in a narrow slot is compared in the loaded and unloaded states.
The TF2091B Generator has available, a selection of high pass and low pass filters to restrict the noise to the required bandwidth and band-stop filters, to create a slot within the band.
Marconi Instruments TF2091B Plug-ins included :
– High pass 60 KHz model TK2096 type 50096-014E
– Low pass 300 KHz model TK2095 type 52095
– Low pass 552 KHz model TK2095/1 type 52095-024A
– Low pass 1296 KHz model TK2095/2 type 52095-034L
– Band stop 70 KHz model TK2094 type 54491-011R
– Band stop 185 KHz model TK2094/14 type 54491-151A
– Band stop 270 KHz model TK2094/1 type 54491-021U
– Band stop 534 KHz model TK2094/2 type 54491-031V
– Band stop 1248 KHz model TK2099/3 type 54491-041M
Other Informations (if applicable)
Model : TF2091B
Part Number : 5